Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Thrill

Did you know that you can hire me to help make finished projects for you? That is exactly what Erin and Yvette asked me to help them do.  With busy working schedules I was asked to help create invitations and treat bags for their children's birthday party! I simply asked what designs or themes they were seeking and provided color choices and designs for them to choose. I estimated my time and materials to complete these projects and off we went!




Would you like to have a Happy Birthday Party too, but just don't have the time or right supplies to kreate your own? When you Contact Me to kreate your party invitations, favors, thank you cards, baby announcements and/or shower invitations that is what I will do.  I will work with you to help your event go smoothly and less stressful. 

      


Would you like a kit to make your own? I can also work up samples and instructions for you and provide the materials for you to make your very own! I'll let you know which tools of your own you'll need to stamp, punch, and finish your goodies which you can order from me and have shipped straight to your door. 
You wont have to call for technical support either... I am here for you so that your project purchased from me is a hit! 

So whether you would like a completely finished project or a kit to do it yourself, please dont hesitate to contact me! Maybe you've seen a specific project I've made here on my blog or you have some other inspiration to show me... email me and we'll work it out together!

Kreatively Yours, 

Nikki S

No comments:

Post a Comment