Monday, June 4, 2012

Kreative Upcoming Events

Happy Monday all!! Welcome to Kreative at Heart! Today I wanted to share with you a new online series I will be beginning in the next week - Techn{ink} Tuesdays!
I know with so many products out in the scrapbook world it can get pretty overwhelming, and
 when you are purchasing from those "box stores" you are definitely in it alone. 
There are NO store assistants who are willing to HELP answer technical questions 
and stuck paying high $$ for what you are hoping you can figure out alone. 
When you purchase from me, you WONT be alone! 
I will be happy to demonstrate a product to teach you and be there to help my customers each step of the way. And after you purchase your products I can help 
show you a few different ways to use your new products! 
More for your dollar!!  Who doesnt like that!?!

YOU WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE PRODUCTS YOU BUY 
and to not waste money trying to figure it out alone. 
For those of you who are Seasoned Stampers this will be a great opportunity 
for me to share with you some Stampin' Up products 
and features that you too can easily refresh yourself on or simply learn along with me!

Each Tuesday, I will be posting a Techn{ink} you too can make with Stampin' Up products, 
so check back here every Tuesday and sign-up to receive my posts by email. 

Plus I will have a monthly drawing for my customers and downline who play along!! 

Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment