Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stampin Up Stash for SALE


My stash is now available to be YOUR STASH.
With great regret I will no longer remain active with 
Its time to clean the clutter and its all gotta go. 
Please help me get rid of all this
**I will update my available list daily**
Orders/Requests will be honored first come first serve.
Please email me your requests
SEE SOME PHOTOS HERE

I accept Paypal only please - send me your list of wishes and your zip code for accurate shipping costs. I will do my best to use flat rate shipping 

help save, I use USPS and will insure and send tracking. These costs will be reflected in your shipping quote. Items will be coming from a 

non-smoking, pet free home in Southern California.


If you have any questions about any of the items 
please feel free to email me directly at Kreativeatheart@gmail.com. 
There is a hold period of items for 48 hours, if payment is not received within this time period the item will be listed for sale again.

Thank you

Nikki Sapien
Kreative at Heart


Wood Sets:
Dasher (EUC) - 10

Baroque Motifs (NEW unmounted) - $15
Starring You used  -5

Acryllic Stamps:

Fresh vintage(sale-a-bration) EUC -12
Papaya Collage GOOD CONDITION -12
Lacy & Lovely NEW UNOPENED -15
Four Seasons NEW UNOPENED(Hostess Exclusive) -15
Wicked Cool NEW  UNOPENED-10
Jack of All Trades NEW UNOPENED-10
  
Tools: 
Natural Cotton Ribbon 7/8" -$5 NEW UNOPENED
NEW Des. Fabrick Deck the Halls 3 fat qtrs of 18”x28”  -5 NEW UNOPENED
Patterns Pack III (DSP) NEW $5
Alhambra Wheel; fits reg. size (NEW/UNUSED) $6
Merry Christmas Wheel (reg)$3 NEW/UNUSED

Non-Stampin Up Items:

Martha Stewart Butterfly Builder handle Punch  -10
Sizzix Medium Mackenzie w/Latte Die  -5
Sizzix HELLO KITTY DIE -15
quick kutz star die NEW -2  (can be used in Sizzix machine)
qick kutz star cookie cutter die NEW -2 (can be used in Sizzix machine)
quik kuts circles 2 dies-NEW -2  (can be used in Sizzix machine)
quik kutz birds 1 die-NEW -5  (can be used in Sizzix machine)
Sizzix mackenzie's cat latte-NEW  -5



No comments:

Post a Comment