Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday



This weekend was so beautiful with the warm weather and filled with fun filled time spent with the kids and my family. I sure hope your weekend was filled with love and blessings alike. 
I received these absolutely gorgeous flowers from my lovely Sister Amber and they inspired me to Kreate of course. As soon as I returned home I could not wait to begin my latest kreation using my brand new set of  Mixed Bunch (#125537) and an embossing resist technique. The colors are vibrant, fun and warm. 

I sure would love to see what fun Kreations you have made with this set. So here is your newest challenge... Send me your latest projects using this set and I will enter you in a drawing to win a free package of the beautiful, brand new 2012-2014 In Color Dahlias (#127556)!!! 

Simply leave a comment below confirming your submission and send me an email with your submission to NikkiSapien@gmail.com!!  

And if you would like to learn more about what is coming up in the New Stampin' Up! 2012-2014 Catalog, see my events page for the next Ladies Night Out Event!! :) 

~ Kuddles 

Nikki 





No comments:

Post a Comment