Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What Are You Going To Miss?

Hi All!! I hope this week is treating you well, with the warm weather and Summer ahead I couldnt wait to share this inspiration with you!! This card has so much fun wrapped up into it and tied with a pretty bow!
First, a huge shout out to fellow demonstrator, Heather Summers for sharing 
her "2 minute... Seriously!" card with us.
This was made by using Stampin Up! New Designer Series Paper -Summer Smooches(#126918) alittle Bling (#119246) some Seam Binding Ribbon in Daffodil Delight (#125583) and bitter sweet farewell to the retiring Butterfly Punch (#119848). This punch will be retiring soon but its not too late to still claim yours.
Till the end of the week I will still be offering "My Stash ... Your Stash" blog giveaway to the first person who places an online order with me of $50 (before taxes). This offer does include all sale items, which are currently offered at up to 60% off normal retail! How cool is that!?! :)
Simply click here.  Happy Shopping and I look forward to your entries!!


~Kuddles,


Nikki