Thursday, May 31, 2012

Welcome Home...



It feels like we waited Forever, but now its Finally HERE!!!! 

Welcome Stampin' Up! new 2012-2013 Catalog. 

I couldn't wait to share todays Thursday Thrill. I finally am able to get my little hands on this
 Hot New Issue and see all the new beautiful products and styles they added to this years catalog. 
Its so great to see that SU! has refreshed its stamps, paper and ink colors to really fit the demands that customers have today. I know I havent been able to put this catalog down and I invite you come and view it too! Click HERE
Or if you would like a copy of your own, simply Contact Me


Lastly, the winners of last weeks drawing for free Sentiment Stamps went to Lilly M. and 
Abigail T. I have sent you emails confirming your win and will ship your stamp sets first thing on Monday.
If you didn't get a chance to enter this raffle, don't worry there will be more.
Stay Tuned ... You could be next! 
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment