Friday, June 1, 2012

Whooo's There??




It was a Hoot! Making these Luvable Owls for my customer Erin.
Erin has her sons 6th Birthday coming and she was so kind to ask me to help her out. I created and stuffed these little owls full of fun candy and favors. Along with those I created this fun Invitation to coordinate with their Owl Theme Party!


Would you like to have a Hootin Tootin Birthday Party too?!?!
 When you Contact Me to kreate your party invitations, favors, baby announcements and/or shower invitations that is what I will do.  
I take special time and care into each event as if it were my very own. 
I only use top quality products. I will work with you to help your event go smoothly and less stressful. I look forward to assisting you with your next event, email me for more info! 

Kreatively Yours!! 
Nikki S.


No comments:

Post a Comment