Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF-YOUR INVITED!!

So you have all seen my semi-intro to Scrapbooking. 
And Tonight Im holding a 
Scrapbook class at my home. 
I know due to distance or work schedules 
there are some people who are 
interested in Stampin Up products but 
cant always attend 
a class at my home...
SO.... THIS WEEK ONLY*** 7/20 - 7/27 
I'm keeping my Party OPEN to 
Online Purchases!!! 
This party is OPEN TO ANYONE who would like to join. 

Please take a look at the catalogs I 
have posted online - 
You are going to be amazed at what we carry!! 
There's definitely something for 
EVERYONE!! 
Ribbons for bow makers, fabrics 
and cutters for sewers, etc...


Heres the BONUS: I will be entering 
EVERYONE who makes a purchase from me of $25 
or more into a raffle for a FREE GIFT from me!
~I will select 3 people who purchase $25 or more to receive this offer~
OR
If you spend $65 or more, you can not only take advantage 
of this months offer HERE
but ALSO receive a FREE INK PAD of your choice 
FOR FREE!!! (I will select 3 people who purchase $65
or more to receive this offer)
** Prizes MUST be redeemed before July 30th**

So not only are you able to participate in 
THIS MONTHS PARTY
from where you are... but ALSO get the chance
to win FREE stuff!!!

NOTE: To place an order PLEASE EMAIL ME 
your order so that I can honor your gift redemption ~NikkiSapien@gmail.com~


You can find catalogs online, here: 

Annual Catalog: CLICK HERE

Espanol Catalog: CLICK HERE

Thank you sooo Much! And I would LOVE it if you could "invite" 
your friends and family to this event as well 

No comments:

Post a Comment