Monday, July 16, 2012

My Monday's a bit Sketchy....

Hiddee Hooo Kreative Krew!!! 

Happy Monday.... 
If you are a daily follower you know that I try to at least 
post once a day on my Blog. And well....My Mondays and Fridays
 are kind of a bit what you would say "under construction".... 
But I think I found a solution to my Kreative Block! 

There are like a Million Guzillion Trillion 
blogs out there for "sketch this", "sketch that", "sketch challenge here"
"scratch that challenge" there & "pick a color challenge instead" ...

These challenges are all over the internet for every day of the week 
and by the time I can even see straight I've already missed out on it
(maybe you would say...that's MY challenge!)

Its enough to swirl you into next TUESDAYS challenge...
{hahahahah}

Anyway, I just seek a challenge to break me OUT of my Kreative Block at times and help me discover new layouts I would have not thought of
or color ensembles that I would have NEVER put together.

So among all these blog challenges I'm introducing my own twist
~My Sketchy Monday~

Looking over these sites and possible layouts I want to embark on new 
personal challenges and they might spark interest of yours too. 
Maybe you hit that "block" occasionally and could use a little help. 


 Here is today's Sketch It Challenge.  
Found Here
I created this card using a 6x6 card layout and built from there. 
Not too bad, but here was a challenge I felt would help me break out of my 
anti-layering funk. The card was fun
but I can Definitely see this best as a Scrapbook Layout
***What do you think?***

Rules To Join Along:
Anyone can join!! Customers, New Friends and/or Fellow Demos
Challenges Must be done using SU Product Only (Retired or Current)
Please Link back to MY Blog from your Blog Post
Please leave your Blog address below in the comment field so we call all view 
your layout leave you a comment.... and most IMPORTANTLY
Have FUN!

And if there is a Sketch blog you would like me to consider
please send me an email (NikkiSapien@gmail.com) and I will add it to our Sketch Monday Roster 

No comments:

Post a Comment