Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bazaar CAS Wedesday

Today I wanted to display a card that was Clean and Simple. This card took less than two minutes to gather, but the highlight of it all for me really is the new International Bazaar DSP shown here.

I have recently found Im one of those who see a patterned paper, fall in love with it and buy it. I bring it home and into my file it goes. To sit and look pretty for all the days and weeks that pass.
Well times are a changing and I'm moving past this phase! 
How unfair I am to hold and keep the colors and designs to myself. 
SU is all about sharing and from now on, Im bringing that bad boy out to play and 
were going to show you how a little can go a long way!
Each Wednesday I will try to show you a card using some scraps of DSP you might have lingering around or a card with fun colorations and more DSP to display. So dont forget to fill in your email to follow along with us and you might just be called out on a week to display your DSP in a sketch challenge. FUN!!

Designer Series Paper: International Bazaar DSP
Cardstock: Crumbcake #120953, Chocolate Chip #102128
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Bring on the Cake (w:121899 c: 121958)

No comments:

Post a Comment