Friday, June 15, 2012

Stampin Queen's Sketch Challenge


I don't know about you but I really feel that some days I feel Im hitting a kreativity block. There are so many beautiful and amazing cards out there that I can get overwhelmed or just wonder... Where do I begin?
So I found this lovely group of creative women who started a Sketch Challenge and is held weekly to give us an idea of what to start with and let your mind do the rest. I figure if I have a base then the rest of the ideas/creativity will fall into place and so comes todays Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge, hopefully next time you too will play along... http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/

Here is my SQSC42 entry for this weeks challenge. I hope you like it :) 


Designer Series Paper: Patio Party DSP #126916
Cardstock: Crumbcake #120953, Gumball Green 126840, Summer Starfruit #126839
Ink: Midnight Muse #126860
Stamp: Petite Pairs (w:122495 c: 122497)
Embellishments: 5/8: Crochet Trim #118481

No comments:

Post a Comment