Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fun Tutorial - Class Final

Hello there... I hope everyone is well. Today has been quite 
HOT to say the least in SoCal. 
Temperatures are rising, kids are more whinny and we have rain.... 
But its a great day to be Stampin with my Friends... That's YOU!!! 

Today's the last and final of our first Friday Fun Tutorial 
and today I wanted to incorporate all the useful
tools and techniques we have learned over the 
past three weeks into one.... So in the project we were working on, 
I'm sure you may have some scraps left over from your card. If you've been following
my Blog - You KNOW I Got Scraps! LOL
So Lets turn those Scraps into something Memorable....


Here I took the opposing side of my Designer Series Paper and distressed
the heck out of it! Really got in there sanding, pulling tearing and sponging.
I created a few corner photo holders and jeweled them


I used some of my stamps and decorated my Very Vanilla Cardstock. 


And here is my two page layout! What do you think? 
I made this as another page layout for my daughters Best Friend Scrapbook. 
I added a small area for her to Journal
and add a few photos, but still left her some 
room to customize it with names and so forth. 
She absolutely fell in love with it

I know we covered a lot of pieces here and I hope you truly learned something new that 
will become useful to you in your own card making/scrapbooking. 
There may be some of you that do best with a demonstration 
of the techniques performed. If so please 
email me at NikkiSapien@gmail.com and I will be glad
to send you the link of my tutorial creating this 
two page layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment